Getting to know each other #4Posted: July 31, 2015
Thank you to ftmfml and Topher Bigelow (Musings of a Life in Transience) for choosing me for the chain-style Very Inspiring Blog Award! These community-driven awards are a great opportunity to find out about new blogs and connect with one another. I’m going to spread the inspiration along by choosing some blogs I’ve been enjoying lately.
If I chose your blog and you want to participate, here are the “rules”
– Thank the blog writer(s) who nominated you
– List the rules
– Nominate other amazing blogs and leave a comment to them to let them know you nominated them.
– Share some fun facts about yourself
Here are some blogs – make sure to check them out!
Hmm, some fun facts…
– Last week was my 2 year anniversary of writing this blog; that seems like a pretty big deal.
– I like all foods except for raw onions. Even though I liked meat, I’ve been a vegetarian for over 10 years.
– Right now I’m reading a book called Struck by Genius. It’s a memoir about a guy who was attacked and suffered a traumatic brain injury, and the ways in which he changed immediately afterward, both positive and negative. He was suddenly able to understand mathematical concepts and theories; his vision changed in a way where he saw lines and geometric patterns emanating from everything. He started to draw what he was seeing as a way to explain the math he was coming up with. On the other hand, he developed pretty severe OCD and PTSD and, for years, he was agoraphobic. OK, I guess I’m writing fun facts about him instead of about myself, but that’s alright! I wonder if he has a blog…